Nashville’s Best Musical Tour
Join us aboard our Soul of Music City Tour and enjoy an exciting evening through the heart of Nashville! Our reservation-based guided tour takes you on a musical journey. From the city’s rhythm & blues heritage and honky tonks, to its famous music venues. You will learn about the people, places, and events that contributed to Nashville’s iconic music scene, while taking in the stunning sights of this vibrant city.
- Hear stories and original songs shared by our talented guides
- See Nashville’s skyline and notable landmarks
- See the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge and breathtaking views of the city
- Learn about the diverse music genres that have been in Nashville over the years
- Hear stories about the rhythm & blues scene in Nashville
- Get the scoop on some Nashville hot spots
Be sure to allow time during your visit to Nashville to see Marathon Motor Works, where you can see some of the original Marathon Vehicles on display, see many relics from the days when this was the Marathon factory, and now see incredible shops.